FBT SUBLINE 18SA Active Subwoofer 1200w
The SUBLINE series consists of 12Sa, 15Sa, 18Sa and 218SA active subwoofers, and a passive model 18S and 218S, built in birch 5/8” plywood with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
Aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems. Designed in 2x18” and 18” bass-reflex, 15” and 12” band-pass. They have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker. IN/OUT stereo, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right satellites.
Additional optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and light cabinet allow an easy transport.
- Bass-reflex design Subwoofer
- 460mm (18”) high excursion woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz - 120Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 3 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, Digital 6 step delay line
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED Indicators
- 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 - way EvoMaxX speakers.
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||1200 W RMS|
|Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:||2400 W|
|Frequency response:||33Hz - 140Hz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||460 bobina 75 inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||133 / 137 dB|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Crossover Frequency:||80 / 120Hz KHz|
|AC Power requirements:||800 VA|
|Input connector:||Stereo XLR con loop|
|Power cord:||5 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||510 x 629 x 650 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||42 kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||700 x 790 x 800 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||53 Kg/lb|