FBT SUBLINE 15SA Compact 15" Active Subwoofer 600w
The Subline series consists of 12Sa, 15Sa, 18Sa and 218SA active subwoofers, and a passive model 18S and 218S, built in birch 5/8” plywood with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
Aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems. Designed in 2x18” and 18” bass-reflex, 15” and 12” band-pass. They have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker. IN/OUT stereo, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right satellites.
Additional optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and light cabinet allow an easy transport.
- Compact band-pass design Subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 380mm (15”) high excursion neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz
- 600W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings
- Control Panel with Stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
- Very Lightweight, only 26.6 Kg, (57.98 lb)
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 - way EvoMaxX speakers.
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||600 W RMS|
|Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:||1200 W|
|Frequency response:||38Hz - 120Hz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||380 bobina 75 inch|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||131 / 135 dB|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Crossover Frequency:||80 / 120Hz KHz|
|AC Power requirements:||450 VA|
|Input connector:||Stereo XLR con loop, HP out|
|Power cord:||5 m/ft|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||480 x 560 x 595 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||27 kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||590 x 665 x 705 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||30,6 Kg/lb|